Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Friendship Chemistry part deux: Or, Playing Catch Up, 12++hrs behind!

Gosh! Sorry loklok! I am totally behind. I log on to blogger and see that there already so many awesome posts. I hope all your friends know that I am not nearly as poetic as you are. Perhaps I am just more melodramatic. Hah!

Reading “Friendship Chemistry” was truly shocking! I am shocked that something like letting you sleep made you fall in love with me! I thought it was my wit, charm and stunning good looks!
I knew we would be good friends when I met you sophomore year, when we didn’t know how the sutaitai learning method worked. I wouldn’t say that we have a lot of similarities but there is enough that’s different to keep things interesting. Also, I think you are somewhat of an old soul. Sometimes, you have the most sagely advice, as if you’ve lived for decades and decades. We’ve had (shall I say extremely?) similar life experiences but somehow, you’ve always come out of them learning a lesson that is deeper than “don’t do that again,” where as I, on the other hand, am still wondering what/where the lesson is.

But mostly, I’m friends with you because you don’t laugh at my obsession with Doraemon and other stupid things. And you also tolerate me making fun of your obsessions with stupid things. =D

AND we like to think outside the box. Look how freaked out the adults in the back are! haha, the Chinese girls behind us look sassy. Awesome. I hope they're friends for life too.

No comments: