Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Post American World

I saw this episode of Charlie Rose a week ago. Fareed Zakaria, the editor of Newsweek International and just published a book titled The Post-American World, which I just ordered on Amazon.com. The screenshot is really funny but I swear it's a good interview.



Zakaria doesn't write about the fall of American power, but rather, the rise of the rest of the world. I opted for the free "super-saver shipping" and haven't gotten the book yet so I can't comment on how good/fair it is. The interview is really interesting because they touch upon so many topics that are important to us (well, me at least): the 08 elections, international politics, trade, globalization, being "green," America, etc.

Loretta says: Hong Kong is on the cover of this book!

No comments: