Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What These Two Banana Mamas Like

So, it's been discussed that this blog aughta be more about what we like and not what we are angry about. Well. I like a lot of things that have nothing to do with anything. Currently, I am in love with Scottish actors.


Isn't he the most charming man? I didn't know I was into pasty complexions until I saw him in the movie Becoming Jane (a mediocre movie btw. When is that Anne Hathaway going to get a really good, meaty, complex role?) I think it's his nose. It's just got so much character in it, it's so big.... has anyone seen that Futurama episode where aliens mistake human noses as their sex organ? Haha well 'neways... 

Next on my Sexy Scots list is Ewan Macgregor of course, he's got an interesting nose as well, but not nearly as humungus as McAvoy's. Actually, I'm nearing the end of my list. There's Sean Connery of course, but that's a bit of an embarrassing crush isn't it, he's a bit old for me.


... and he sounds like a stuff in this interview huh? Still, the kilt is terribly attractive on him. I'd like to see more men in kilts. And for the love of St. Bernard will somebody write a Scotland based romance novel that isn't complete drivel. (I still read the ones that are complete drivel. If it is discovered that I have a brain tumour, it will be noted that the primary cause was reading drivelous Scottish romances while supressing their drivelousness in the back of my head, wherein the tumour is situated.)

1 comment: